EWCPA is excited to announce ‘International Sports Festival’ for 2016! It’s a wonderful opportunity to show your sports talent and engage with the EWC community.
- Event at a glance:
- Date: February 7, 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 10am-6pm
- Place: Hale Halawai Premise
- Sports event sign up: This year we have 9 sports events – Table Tennis, Badminton, Foosball, Chess, Volleyball, Hula Hoop, Soccer, Tug of War and Marathon Relay Run (Ekiden). Please sign up to participate in one or more sports event @ http://goo.gl/forms/FDDXA9b6i6
- Volunteer sign up: We’ll require a number of volunteers to make this event a success. You can get as many as 10 hours in community service from this event. Please sign up for your suitable time slot @ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19ict3WhFCGLarwSXIvPRy54pNywfisRFYNXk-8yBzK0/edit?usp=sharing
- BONUS: There will be live Superbowl telecast and free food at Hale Halawai day long!
Please feel free to email Activities Coordinator, Habib (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any query/comments about this event.